secUnity is a project funded by the German Federal Ministry for Education and Research (BMBF) to intensify IT security research in Germany and Europe. We support sustainable interdisciplinary networking in IT security research on a European level by
- conducting a survey of IT security research locations,
- systematically assessing gaps in IT security,
- performing a dialog to obtain a vision of long-term IT security research policy,
- organizing events and scientific workshops, and
- participating actively in training young researchers.
Find out more about secUnity